Brochure Type: Africa 2021
The power and beauty of Africa's wilderness is revealed on this adventure combining the thrill of Victoria Falls with a visit to Chobe National Park, Botswana's home of the elephants.
- VIEW Victoria Falls
- VISIT Chobe National Park
- 3 breakfasts
- 2 lunches
- 2 dinners
- Daily breakfast and an average of 50% of evening meals
- Hand-picked hotels, lodges and luxury safari camps
- Optional Experiences and free time
- All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- An expert Travel Director, Driver Guide or Trafalgar Representative
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- Handcrafted Highlights
Call (843) 259-7848 for more information or to book today! Mention code 15546570
- Tour Operator
- Trafalgar Tours
- Offer valid through 6/30/2021
- 4 Days
- Escorted - Yes
|Day 1||Victoria Falls||Arrive Victoria Falls Airport - Victoria Falls (3 Nights): Welcome to Zimbabwe! Meet your Trafalgar representative on arrival at Victoria Falls Airport and transfer to your accommodation. Buckle up for an exhilarating small group encounter with Victoria Falls, an untamed natural wonder that has captured the imagination of explorers and adventurers since David Livingstone declared it the most wonderful sight he had seen in Africa. Board a cruise and navigate one of Africa's mightiest rivers, cruising past islands of basking crocodile and hippo pods lazing in the waning African sun, before returning to your lodge for dinner.|
Victoria Falls Safari Lodge
|Day 2||Victoria Falls||Victoria Falls Sightseeing: Join a 'Local Specialist' on a guided tour of the world's largest waterfall. Admire the powerful curtain of water from various vantage points in Zimbabwe - feel the fine spray and hear the thunderous roar as water crashes over a hundred metres into a swirling mass in the gorge below. Spend the rest of the afternoon at leisure with the sound of the 'Smoke that Thunders' never far from your ears. Tonight you may choose to join an Optional Experience Boma dinner and interactive drum show.|
|Day 3||Chobe National Park Excursion||Chobe National Park Excursion: Cross the Botswana border for a day-trip into Chobe National Park, where large herds of African elephant roam. Board your Chobe River cruise, watching herds of elephant and buffalo come to the edge of the river to drink. See the flash of a kingfisher hovering over the water to catch its next meal, then enjoy an included lunch at Chobe Safari Lodge on the banks of the mighty Chobe River. Later return to Victoria Falls Safari Lodge for your last night in Zimbabwe.|
|Day 4||Depart Victoria Falls Airport||Depart Victoria Falls Airport: We bid farewell to the 'Smoke that Thunders' and return to Zimbabwe's Victoria Falls Airport for your onward journey.|
- Flights: Guests are responsible for the booking and purchase of all flights required to and from Victoria Falls Airport in Zimbabwe.
- These prices are correct at the time of the website going live, however are subject to confirmation at the time of booking.
- All tour information is correct at time of tours going live, however is subject to change, please confirm all details at time of booking.
- For full terms and conditions, please refer to our Conditions page.
- Hotel Class Key: D: Deluxe SF: Superior First Class F: First Class